♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Friday, May 22, 2009

picha~!!!

at school de backstage take de...
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
same place~~
2day oly take de...
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
ytrday chat wit vp5 gor gor~~!!
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
haha..
his funny face~~
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
haha..
v chat alot stuff..
bt he kept late reply mi..
cux he very very bz..
bz wrking..
so i dun1 kacau him..
kekex..
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
~ end ~
tata..
muackx....

No comments: