♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Saturday, May 2, 2009

having great day wit my sister....


yeap~~~

i'm bak..

hmn....

2day saturday..

i very enjoying my saturday..

kekex...

2day i din attend 4 guitar class..

ponteng d wor..

haha....


2day i having date wit my sister..

kekex..

v went 2 jusco...

watch movie..

v watch two movie..

thread of destiny n mall corp..

haha...

lub movies n funny movie...


v went 2 jusco at 1sumting...

wow..

such long time..

kekex..

v go buy 2.10 de movie( thread of destiny)

hiak hiak....

v waste our time in the mall....

so boring..

walk here n there..

without doin things...

den at 2.10 d..

tat time i oso sms..

wit my daughter n alex...

n watch the show..

wow....

it's such a nice story...

bt at last..

it was a sad ending..

T.T


den end around 4 sumting...

i tink so..

kekex..

den v again walk walk..

around 4 sumting..

v went 2 secret recipe...

hiak hiak..


v having tea time at there..

my sis belanja mi..

kakax..

i order chicolate cake n hot choco..

yummy..

i lub hot choco alots.. XD


den...

v spend there fews hour..

haha...

i kept sms wit alex n yagami gor..

while talking wit my sis..

hiak hiak...

such enjoying tea time...


around 7sumting..

v left the cafe..

v went buy ticket mall corp..

haha...

still left half hour..

cux the movie strt at 7.30..

hehe..

my sis n I.

sit on the bench n wait the time pass....


den...

on tat time..

i oly realise..

evrybody were looking at mi..

bcux i wearing the punk boots..

owhx....

i very pai seh lerx...

haha...


den..

i met my frenzs..

malay guy..

haha..

last time i used 2 talk wit him..

haha..

he having shopping wit his fren..

which i duno..

haha..

i jx say hI! 2 him....



den walk till half..

sudenly gt a malay guy..

oso say hi 2 mi...

which i dunno him at all..

i jx felt paise,smile at him.

n walk away..

haha.....


den 7.30..

v go in watch our show..

wow..

tat moive..

its funny..

wanna knw hw funny tat movie are...

jx go watch it..

den u will knw it..

haha....


den..

the show end around 9 sumting...

den i go washroom...

i saw my moral teacher (madam saras)

haha..

i gt shock....

haha..

i smile and say hi..

2 my teacher...

hehe...


den..

around 10sumting..

i went bak wit my parents..

kekex...


i very enjoying dix saturday.

bt sad..

i walk till leg pain n tired...

haha....


nite..

i nid 2 rest nw..

wish u alll..

having nice weekend~~


~ ~ C O C O N U T ~ ~ v p 1 0 ~ ~ + + V A M P I R E + + ~~

No comments: