♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The 8th day of my sadness~~~





2day..
i still sad..
cux on tat time..
free period..
suddenly..
my frens n i...
were sit 2gether n talk...
bout tat gal n tat guy...
t.t
all my frenz..
said...
they cant blive tat gal is..
dix kind de person...
haix..
i hope i can 55 4gt bout tat things...
i wanna lost my memory~~
so suffer..
owex nid 2 act happy...
bt my heart was pain..
haix...
let she hurt till so deep~
t.t
..........................................................................................................................................................................

still waiting tat ans..
wen she will tell mi...
haix...
2day is the..
8th day of my sdaness~~
sad...
sad..
sad...

waiting~~~
wait~ing~~
t.t


+ + C O C O N U T + + v p 1 0 + + V A M P I R E +
+

2 comments:

Huan said...

what's going on with your nose...??? And when your exam finish? Go Putrajaya that day then XDXD

*why I like Putrajaya so much... =.=*

SoyaMiLk Maemi Nakamura said...

haha...
my nose ntg la...
kakax....
i dunno wen my exam end...

hw i knw u a..
owex call mi go putra jaya...