♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The 3rd day of my exam~~ stress!!



arghhh!!
2day de exam..
haix...
ok ok lur~~

science I and II
make mi very headache..

my science essay okla..
i knw 2 do..
cux i gt read..
structure ques...
aiyur..
wan pengsan d..
i knw half half oly...

at science paper I..
haix..
i till half den fall aslp..
cux too tired d...
but i gt check bak..
kekex..
cux scare wrg alot...
t.t

end~~


+ + C O C O N U T + + v p 1 0 + + V A M P I R E +
+

No comments: