♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Saturday, May 9, 2009

4th day of my sad day~~




2day..
i late wake up again...
ytrday i slpt at 3am..
cux..
ytrday i reali cant slp..
i cant slp at all..
i jx sit at the corner n cry..
n
i sms wit my pet brothers..
they again comfort mi..
i very very very sad


my brain kept tink...
y she cheat n betray mi..
y??
she was my fren..
she hurt mi very deep..
t.t
i were tinking tat quest whole nite...
i reali want 2 kw the ans..
haix..
till nw she still nt yt tell mii..
she couple wit tat guy..
haix...
dix the 4th days she cheat mi...
i felt very disapointed on her...


..........................................................................................................................................................................


2day i wake up ..
my mood were very very bad..
i less talk..
cux reali no mood 2 talk
den my lui msg mi...
cux she wry mi...
den i having my lunch at cafe..
i jx eat doughnut n black pepper chicken chop oly....
den..
my sis,mumi,didi n mi..
strt having chit chat in the cafe..
den i bought 3differen flavour de chesse cakes..
yummy..
den..
reach house d..
i hlp mumu kept those cloths..
finis kept cloths.
i went up 2 my room..
study..
few hours..
i feel wanting eat my choco flake sheese cakes...
i went dwn take iy..
den i bring the cakes went bak my room..
i strt taking pic..
wit my cheese cake..


den finis eating..
i continue doin my hwrks n sms...
few hours pass..
my mum called mi prepare for my guitar class..

wen on shrp 5pm..
i went 2 guitar class..
haix..
while i was plying my guitar..
my heart n my brain..
mess up my mind..
"wads wrg wit mi"
i cant even concentrate plying my guitar..
t.t
b4 end my guitar lesson..
my teacher invite mi..
2 guitar camp..
wow..
such a nice trip 4 mi..
my mum calll..
mi 2 wen 2 tat trip..
^^
i will go..



few hours had passs....



den..
nw...
9pm d..
i again feel sad...
cux strt lonely n alone d..
scare again will simply tink..
i hope 2nite i can slp...

~ end ~
+ + C O C O N U T + + v p 1 0 + + V A M P I R E +

No comments: