♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Sunday, May 24, 2009

nitemare~~!! i hate it~~boring~~!


2day..
hmn......
ntg special~~
jx a boring and tired day..
i been thru...
ytrday nite..
i kpet having nightmare..
t.t
i scare it will happen..
plx dun make the dream cum thru..
i veri scare wit tat..
t.t
den..
afternoon..
i having my lunch...
den fins my lunch..
i do my hwrks..
my tuition hwrks..
gonna make mi..
mad bout it...
den at nite..
shopping time..
t.t
i cant buy tat shoes..
bcux my foot big a..
t.t
sumore is the last size..
so sad..
t.t
den..
i go buy my make up stuff..
hair clip..
and.
i 4gt buy my t-shiet...
aiyo..
cham lur..
i pokai d..
nex week sun..
dunno hw..
nt enufff moni hw 2 cut hair wor..
t.t
i wan gv vr7 cut my hair a..
t.t
okla..
jx 4 2day..
boring blog..
kekex...
2mr gt schl sumore..
nitex....

2 comments:

Huan said...

Oh... why nightmare..? Nightmare sucks... Although I only had few times.... And the night mare won't come true if you never think about it anymore...

And you sure like shopping a lot XDXD You go shopping every weekend?

SoyaMiLk Maemi Nakamura said...

reali ont..
i hope wont cum true..

yea..
i luv shopping..
yea..
every weekend...