♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Sunday, May 17, 2009

boring~~


hye~~
i'm bak from shopping again..
kakax...
2day ar..
ntg special oso...
jx in the afternoon..
having my breakfas..
den spend my time..
in frmnt pc..
watch mr.siao..
kakax..
tat comedy show...
den..

nite..
i having my dinnner..
bt i din eat la..
cux din feel want 2 eat..
so i din eat..
tat's mean 2day..
i jx having 1 meal oly.
haha..
jx diferent frm the others days..
i owex used 2 it..
taking dinner de..
bt 2day..
i jx take lunch..
bt din take dinner..
i tink..
lyk orang mati..
which can live without eating..
=="
bt i oso biasa d la..
2day i sumore go c my weight ler..
walao..
53kg...
i oso dunno y so heavy...
t.t
bt i d very thin ler..
t.t
slim sumore....
beh ta han.
even my mum oso say i d thin enuff..
haix.
i oso dunno hw...
i wanna putting dwn my weight..
t.t
okla..
jx 4 2day..
i nid off le..
my mumi wan use the pc...
nitex..
miss u all..
muakx~~
^6^
+ + C O C O N U T + + v p 1 0 + + V A M P I R E ++



2 comments:

Huan said...

Hey with your height, you are already balanced.... not overweight... And it's ok if didn't have dinner... but you should eat something. And looks like you already walk out of certain shadow, congrats XD

SoyaMiLk Maemi Nakamura said...

haha.
but reali heavy lerx...
damn scare de weight....
haha....
i having food poisoning...
den din eat lo...
cux feel very full...