♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Thursday, May 7, 2009

am i happy wit tat???


am i reali happy???


2day..
was my happy day o sad day??
i suppose 2 sad o happy??
tat between..
my mama(frenz) n i admire de guy...
...........................................................................................................................................................................

2day..

i very very tired..
i alredi 3days din slpt well...
cux i oso dunno y..
mayb exam cuming sooon..
gt abit stress gua??
dix was my 2nd time..
i having dix kind of feeling..
PMR tat time...
n
dix time..
i scare..
i cant gv nice n prefect results..
2 show my parents..
i reali wanna tr make them happy again..
bt i could do it ont???
i scare i dix 2month i been tried harder 2study...
i scare i again gt worst result..
wad should i do nw..
if i again gt bad result in the mid-term..
i should gv up o continue add oil??

den..
i reach schl d..
i talk wit my frenzs n cousins in the class...
suddenly my cousin(KC)
ajak us go 2 canteen 2 had a breakfast...
hmn...
all agree...
cux they all..
wan go melepak..
haha...
even mi oso..
cux the schl bell.
nt yt rang oso...
felt boring..
staying in the classroom...

den..
v reach canteen d..
fews minutes later..
bell had rang...
v go bak 2 our class..
having sej class..
wow..
although such a boring class..
bt i try 2 make mi awake 2 attend the class..
till..
the nex period.
eng class...wow..
i tat tume reali reali wanna fall aslp d...
i kpt drank water 2 make mi awake..
bt no use oso...
haha..den i tahan for few hours...
kekex....
break lo..
den the lesson goin as normal..
den till moral class..
haha...
mdm.saras..
were talking bout gf n bf..
haha...
so funny..
n pity de pz..
kept gv teacher say...
whole class were kena bully..
haha..
den...
suddenly mdn saras..
said 2 all my frenzs n classmates...
" tat saturday Jessie look pretty"
haha..
i paise d ler..
sunddenly teacher said tat 2 them....
haha..
...........................................................................................................................................................................
den end schl tat time..
hp tell mi tat...
my mama couple wit a guy tat i admire de...
i jx act happy n ans hp..
wow..
tat's great..
bt i dunno..
y...
suddenly my heart suddenly..
feel lyk gt a knife cut through my heart...
den i strt having emo abit..
bt hp din realise..

plus more on tat time..
my van dunno go whr..
let mi,cy and my cousins..
nid wait 4 the van...

den kellie n the strt plying water..
owh( luckily i din gt wet)
haha...

den..
mi,cy n my cousins were sit dwn..
and talk bout tat guy n mama...
they ask mi whether gt heartpain ont....
i jx try 2 ignore it.
and ans them..
"nolarx'i was happy cux they couple"
haha...
bt they knw i am acting 2 happy(i tink so)
i hope they wont simply tink...

okla...
~end 4 2day~
~i strting 2 emo~

+ + C O C O N U T + + v p 1 0 + + V A M P I R E + +

2 comments:

Huan said...

cheer up, friend.

SoyaMiLk Maemi Nakamura said...

thkx~~
i will cheer up de~~
i hope so~~