♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Tuesday, May 12, 2009

exam~~T.T hope will pass~~




hi!!
i'm bak =)
miss euu all much..
muaxxx.....

hmn..
wad bout my exam??
yea yea..
I'M gonna die soon...
haix..
so difficult...
especially eng I n II...
okay...
mrning..
i went in my school van..
i strt read my history tilll reach my class..
i still reading my history...
bt i cant remember at ALL..
sh***~
sumore the paper is all subjecktiff..
question ler..
wow.
dix time reali gonnna die..
very fast...
den end history paper d..
i feel peace..
i din go for my break...
i at library reading novel..
THe pearL~~
c2pid novel...
make mi very headache de..
no loger...
my break time end..
i went bak 2 my classroom...
having my exam..
wow..
sudenly..
i look at my exam paper....
i was ly...
wT*....
so difficult..
espesially the summary...
make mi blur...
i nt understand at ALL...
fins my xeam...
all my frenzs n cousin were panic wit tat c2pid summary...
i oso din went for my lunch...
although i'm hungry..
i strt review sum essay...
few minutes pass..
i again wen bak my classroom..
having eng essay paper..
wow...
it Was....
DAmn..dAmn...
difficut~~
t.t
i reali wanna shout put..
bt io try 2 do it..
for section..
kekex...
at last in section B..
i wrot till...
697 words..
yea i'm so happy ( better than last time..wtote till 500+ nia)
haha..
gt improve d...
bt dunno will pass ont....
kekex....
okla...
i gtg nw...
lter having tuition..
i cant late..
later no place sit..
pweee~~~

bye..
miss ya..
muaxxx
+ + C O C O N U T + + v p 1 0 + + V A M P I R E +.

No comments: