♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy teachers day~~wit tuition teacher...


13May2009...
i at tuition celebrate teacher's day..
at tuition.....
v celebrate wit science teacher..
kekex..
so happy...


ALl my frenzs~~
^^
so happy~~


all were enjoying the meal~~


eat cake lur~



wish all the teachers..
happy teacher's day..
ytrday v celebrate earlier...
kakax..
v had gave teacher big suprice~~
^^
~~end~~


+ + C O C O N U T + + v p 1 0 + + V A M P I R E +
+

No comments: