♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Saturday, May 9, 2009

alone in the room..having tea time...

choco flake cheese cake =)

dix belong to mi...

hmn..
wan share wit
Baby jack jack ont(he bhind mi)


at last..
i dun1 share wit him..
(he at ther merajuk..haha)


mine..dun take away frm mi..

strt eating =)

pity de baby Jack..
at bhind...
c mi eat...
kekex...
hmn....
start enjoying =)
u wan sum??
yummy =)
i fins all..
i very enjoying..
eating my cheese cakes..
alone in my room....
although..
i in emo..
sad..
~~feeling~~

No comments: