♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Sunday, May 3, 2009

izt i having a fun day~~

act yao yeng !!
2day was my boring day..
i again in the house..
ytrday i slpt at 4am...
so boring..
i hear song n read comic..
tat i had bought ytrday...
==
waste my time..
cux i din do my tuition n my presentation...
den 2day i wake up..
around 1pm...
hmn..
such a tired day 4 mi..
i still nt enuff slpt ler...
i still wan slpt long abit..
bt my mum..
kept naggging at mi..
boring...
den.i having my lunch...
chicken rice[boring lunch]
i tot my parents willl da pao.
McD 4 mi ler..
[yummy]
my favourite..
haha...
finis having my luch..
i again take sum fruits n eat...
[strawberries][yummmmy]
den..
my mom went 2 sallon..
jx left my sis...
my bro..
my dady..
and
mI..
in the house...
boring...
my dad..
was plying his on9 game..
my bro..
was playin ps2..
my sis..
was watch korean movie...
and
I
was on9 chating...
reply all my fs acc de coments..
and..
doin my hwrks[unbelieveable..i willl do hwrks]
kekex..
tat time..
i over bz..
so mani pple kept chat wit mi...
i reply them A.S.A.P
den xuan jie jie..
chat wit mi..
bout ntg..
haha..
v talks bout cosmetic n boys..
although jie jie gt bf d..
jx left mi..
having single life =]
den around dunno wad time.
i teired facing the pc..
i went hav a nap..
den..
my mum bak..
i went bak 2 my pc room..
check my pc...
i having Wah conservation..
hmn...
he sudeny askmi..
y so mani pple ply blog..
i was lyk..
err...
my brain was stuck..
haha...
i chat wit Wah till...around 7sumting...
i gtg 2 having my dinner...
kekex...
wow.
i was very hungry.
although i was diet..
bt..
in frnt mmy parents i cant diet..
cux my parents will nagging at mi AGAIN..
den fins having dinner.
v again went 2 Jusco..
my 2nd hometown..
haha...
v jx go Popular ookstore..
buy our stuff..
i look around there.
were selling alot..
storiy books are all about..
VAMPIRE...
wow tats cool..
my Favourite =]
i wil collect all those books.
no matter hw expensive...
hmn..
~ end 4 2day ~
_oyasumi nasai _
_miss ya_
hope u all enjoy my Blog
take carex!!
muakx~
~ C O C O N U T ~ v p 1 0 ~ + V A M P I R E +

2 comments:

Melody said...

ngek ngek ~
mei mei nvm ,
even nw u single but u also can get something that we cnt get de things, u noe wad?
is freedom =p
but jie also hope one day u can found ur MR.RIGHT ^^

SoyaMiLk Maemi Nakamura said...

yea..
kekex..
jie...
u're correct...
hiak..
hiak...