♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Monday, May 11, 2009

6th day of my sad day~~ Exam!! stress!!





hye~~!!
i jx bak from schl~~
jx nw at van again starring...
very moody...
emo...

yea..
2day i having c2pid exam..
i having bm I,bm II and history I
wow...
so hard ler...
kekex...

but BM II
i happy wit my novel..
it's came out teknik plot quest..
kakax..
ytrrday i jx read it..
wow..
so lucky..
haha....
but the BM paper II
quite easy la...
bt i dunno can pass ont..
i jx wrry tat oly...
err..
BM paper I..
oso okokla..
half half lo....
hehe...
history I..
i oso dunno i knw 2 do ont..
i jx shot oly..
hehe...
bt 2mr having history II...
i nid do properly d..
it's important...
^^
jx tat lo~~
...........................................................................................................................................................................

2day at school...
i again nid 2 act happy n act ntg happen on mi...
haix...
suffer...
luckily i can concentrate on my exam..
if nt..
i sure die..
but..
2day i went library i saw..
her again..
i din even go talk o greet wit her...
[i do lyk tat gt wrg ont??]
but she still din even sms o tell mi..
tat she couple wit him..
haix...
i'm waiting 4 tat oly..
...........................................................................................................................................................................

wen she will tell mi tat..
The 6th day of my sad day~~
disapointed..

i gtg nw..
lter having tuiton.
wish u all hav a nice day....


+ + C O C O N U T + + v p 1 0 + + V A M P I R E +

2 comments:

Huan said...

hey girl... why still sad... do you really sure that your good friend couple with that guy? What if all of the things are misunderstand?? XD

Forget it for now.... Maybe you go to somewhere with less people and scream it out loud, and you'll be much better. Trust me XD

SoyaMiLk Maemi Nakamura said...

yea..
i'm sad wit tat..
my frenz...
i trust de fren..
bt she treat mi lyk tat...
i din misunderstand at alll...
i c wit my own eye...


i no place 2 scream..
all i can do is..
cry....