♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Thursday, May 14, 2009

exam day~~ stress !!!




2day..
errr...
so scary..
wen having perdagagan exam..
==
especially the paper II essay part..
make mi damn blur..
i dunno i write correct ont..
ytrday i hafal de stuff..
i jx fill in d...
luckily gt read pengangkutan..
haha..
cux teacher keluar tat quest..
kakax..

den finis break d..
v having free period again~~
wee~~~
v all kept talking..
n playing in the library..
so relax..
so long din gt bak dix feeling d..
kakax...
den my son(MCH)
oso having fee period..
kakax..
v all kept talk nonsence in the library...
kept laugh for ntg..
==
den end our free period n lunch...
v again continue our exam..
nex paper is..
paper I..
kakax..
look so easy..
luckily...
i gt read it..
if nt..
i sure tembak..
kakax...

okla..
jx tat for 2day~
tata..
wan go slp d..
so tired~

plus more..
from yesterday till 2day..
i not feeling well...
t.t

~~ end ~~

+ + C O C O N U T + + v p 1 0 + + V A M P I R E ++

No comments: