♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Tuesday, May 19, 2009

haix..no hope d...stress~~!!



2day de exam..
is damn hard..
i mean in math de paper I...
grr~~~
i tink i dix time..
my maths gonna fail again..
bt my paper II..
okla...
dunno will help mi score more ont..
bt my paper I..
i alomost all dunno..
t.t
so hard a...
wanna cry d...
t.t

haix...
i jx hope...
i can pass....
t.t

okla...
i gtg nw..
ltr having tuition....
2nie i sumore nid add oil..
2 read my ekonomi...^^

muakx...
mixx ya~~


+ + C O C O N U T + + v p 1 0 + + V A M P I R E ++

2 comments:

Huan said...

Add Maths or Modern Maths? And isn't that Paper one always easier than Paper 2? haha... whatever... good luck

SoyaMiLk Maemi Nakamura said...

modern math la..
the sub i most hate de...
bt 2day paper2 look quit easy...
jx dunnno can score well ont...
haha..
okiex..
thkx~~