♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Sunday, May 10, 2009

perfume~ thkx dady..muack..

mine n mumi de perfume
Dior Jadore [mumi de]
Dior Addict [mine]
i choose Dior Addict
haha.. can u spot mi??
i wan both..
bt cant...
i jx can gt 1 oly...



Thkx dady..
kekex...
u promise mi u wil get mi..
perfume when u came bak from airport..
but u owex 4get u buy it...
but..
ytrday u gave mi suprise...
i was so happy tat..
u buy mi tat perfume...
i love you dad!!
u're the best dady in the world!!
i will giv u suprive..
on father's day =)




No comments: