♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Tuesday, May 26, 2009

boringSLEPYtiredDAY~~!!!



2day...
wow...
it's a hot day...
i cant stand it...
mrning woke up tat time..
i d took bath...
bt still very hot...
==
evry mrning take bath..
i oso will felt cold...
bt dix few days..
i took bath d..
still the same..
HOT!!!!



den..
reach schl d..
so tired n slpy..
dunno y....
mayb the hot weather make mi feel lazi gua..
hehe...
at schl as usual lo...
bt 2day i gt my moral paper...
aiyo...
so happy...
i pass wor..
1st time..
kekex...
frm f4 till nw i oso fail de..
bt dix time de.
i pass..
i gt 66%
so happy...
kekex...

end my break..
my lunch...

VBLC time..
spend the time...
in frnt pc..
view pple blogs
and
kept starring at the cup cakes...
aiyo..
i lub it very much...
strt hungry d....
feel wanting 2 eat~~!!
t.t

hehe..
den end schl d...
jx tat 4 2day oly lor....
boring ryte???
hehe....

~ end ~
^ muackx ^


+ + C O C O N U T + + v p 1 0 + + V A M P I R E ++

2 comments:

Huan said...

Haha.... yea these days are very hot... and yes the temperature will make a person feels lazy to move... Hah.... maybe it's a boring day, but at least you enjoyed it, isn't it? XD

SoyaMiLk Maemi Nakamura said...

haha..
yea~~
i enjoy very much~~!!!