♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Tuesday, June 9, 2009

wadTheDayIHadBeenThru~!!

FeiMui...
lol...
scary de eye..

2day was my tired day.
lol..
ytrday chatting till late night..
damn slpy la wei..
den i woke up around 1pm..
kekex..
hmn...
in the afternoon..
having 1st round class..
bak home slp..
den till 7pm..
wen for 2nd round tuition...
damn tired..
feel very sick..
bt i very enjoy in the 2nd round class...
teachers make alot of jokes..
lol...
den...
i 2day chat wit..
komi,andrew,dady,
my both lui,my son,hong zai,ken,kelvin,andy,
joey,xiao pigu[funny name] and my onlines frenz la...
bt sry for kien..
cux i din reply..tat time...
i at dwnstair hving my dinner...
i having my dinner on10pm..
lol..
so hungry...
t.t
den i watch tv and chat wit dady...
and oso andy..
hehe...
okla..
nw i wan go bak 2 my room d..
so tired..
cux headache d...
nitex..
++ C O C O N U T + + v p 1 0 + + V A M P I R E ++

No comments: