♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Monday, June 8, 2009

fight wit mi??

lol..
my dear copy gv mi de..
she let mi c..
hate me coz i cpl wif alex..
swt dao~ haha..
im fighting wif de LALA mui =)



haha...
tat alex a??
lol...
i dun1 d la..
around mi gt alot guys..
i scare wad..
mayb i gt better than him ler...
i oso tel her d lo...
i jx din feel wanna talk wit her..
she misunderstanding mi alot..
swt....
nvm la..
jx let it go..
i lost 1 frenz..
better than add 1 anemy..
all my fren had tell mi..
i nid 2 stay away frm tat..
useless frenz..
i still gt alot frenzs around mi..
even frm diff schl...^^
i nw very happy wit my life..
plus more..
i nt tat freee..
spending time..
2 fight wit u...
u wan fight..
u man man fight bah~~!!

2 comments:

Huan said...

good to see you not depress anymore

SoyaMiLk Maemi Nakamura said...

yea..
i gt bak my life...
kakax...