♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Sunday, June 7, 2009

EnjoyingMyDayVeryMuchie~~!!

FeiMui :
GetOutOfMyWay
my childish face..
i owex a small kid in my...
frenzs,
family
and
my Pet families hearts..
although i had bcum..
their Pet mami / Siblings~!!
my fake lashes...
do i nid it??
hlp mi compose a song..


hye..
i'm bak..
hmn..
2day i kinda bz ler..
bz wad ???
reply coment in fs...
take pic...
update my blog..
den ply my guitar.
i reali nid alot practise in tat..
although i quite gud in tat.
cux i gt nervous..
wen ply infrnt pple..
lol ^^

den..
i spending my time infrnt the pc..
frm mrning till afternoon...
lol..
i gonna spoilt my eye...
t.t

den around 4 am..
i went out 2 The Mines..
cux my sis wanna visit 2 bookstore...
cux having pameran buku..
t.t
bt i cant gt a book tat i wan...
bt very funny is...
wen my sis and i..
were walking around..
sudenly a promoter..
he block our way..
they call us 2 took 2minutes test...
tat time..
i was lyk..
eww..
wasting my time....
okay..
skip the boring part..
u knw wad the promoter ask my mei mei..
promoter: r u Jie Jie??
haha..
on tat time.
i was laugh lyk hell..
bt my sis feel lyk..
err..
did he using his brain??
did i look old??
LoL...
i kpt laugh..
on tat time..
i kpet tease her..
haha.....
pity de mei mei...
few hours..
v went out frm the pameran buku..
v went for our dinner..
i was starving..
owh~~
v have chinese cuisine...
eww..
oledi 3days..
having chinuse cuisine..
i hate it..
i eat abit oly..
den dun1 eat d..
den..
v again shopping for few hours...
on tat time..
i wanted 2 buy..
sumting for my Kai mei mei..
bt dunno wanna buy wad for her..
=.=
at last i din buy it oso...
b4 v went bak...
i buy 21piece of apple Doughnut..
kekex..
freak wit it...
okla...
jx 4 2day..
thkx 4 the vote wor..
muackx...
lub ya guys and gals...
and oso..
my 3 cute children..
hu having notty time..
haha...
muackx~~
++ C O C O N U T + + v p 1 0 + + V A M P I R E ++

No comments: