♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sick wit the Day~

fei Mui de new hair~!!!
owhh~~!!
open my eye d..
lol..
haze ler...
wen i look out the window....
eww~~
hate tat...
make evrybody gt sick...
t.t
wen will over~~

hmn..
2day??
ntg happen la...
boring..
early in the mrning..
my sis and I...
hlp mumy~
clean the house~
swt....

done wit those stuff..
den having breakfast wit parents..
hehe...
den my bro,sis and I...
in the room..
plying ps2..
lol..
so long din ply 2gether d..
cux everybody bz wit studies..
=="
den..
around 5pm..
went for guitar class...
jx 4 2day la...
ntg special..

tata~~
happy owex..
take carex~~!!!

No comments: