♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Monday, June 8, 2009

InjectBusyTiredHappy

2day having blood test..
owh~ pain nehx~!!
mi wit baby jack~!!
owh~
izt???
i cant gt it~!
i dun tink so XP
yea~
the water is wide~!!
hmn..
2day was my busy day..
i tink so..
haha..
early in the mrning..
i woke up..
cux i had made appoinment wit dr..
tat i nid hav body check up..
and oso blood test..
lol..
scary ler..
wen i reach d..
i kpet laugh lyk a mad gal..
haha..memang de..
tat's mi~ =)
when i went in the room..
i strt scare d..
cux i scare inject de..
t.t
the dr were very calm..
and talk wit mi..
lol.
and i was try 2 make myself calm..
wen he took out the needle..
my tears strt drop dwn d..
==
den he strt inject mi..
i my tears kept drop dwn..
lol...
damn pain ler..
cant imagine tat situation..
haha..
i reach home d..
i x sempat say Bye Bye 2 day..
==
cux he went 2 pinang d..
t.t
strt miss him...
kekex..
den i view my fs..
my blog..
my facebook...
done wit those stuff..
i went for a nap....
cux ytrday..
my sis and i..
were plying wit the torchlight in the room..
haha..
den frm 5pm till 7pm..
i went for..
guitar class.tuition...
chatting wit Joey hot babe,Soulx alvin,
dady,Darling lui,michelle,andrew,rave dear,
kien,cy and oso kelvin..
haha...
wen reach home d...
i hav my dinner...
okay..
till here..
kinda tired nw..
bye~
oyasumi nasai~!

No comments: