♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Thursday, June 11, 2009

2day having fun in sunway~~!

sek dady~!
swt~!
lub Baby Jack Jack

11June2009(thursday)
> Sunway Piramid
The Boys-Chun Hoe,Wai Meng,Cheong Yick,Ping Zheng,Fong Yu

The Babes-Rui Chin,Yoke Kien and mi


woah~~
actualy..
2day i nid take my report and went for hair cut...
bt
suprise..
2day suddenly go out wit frenz and my cousin..
kakax...
2day i tink ntg special oso..
hmn..
go by KtM wit pz and Cy..
den reach subang Jaya d...
took taxi 2 Piramid....
den Met The guys and The babes..
hmn...
v go:
watch movie
Gasolin
SASA
Take Picture
Thai Thai(jux babes,the guys went to cc bt Fy go bak jor~)
bt i miss it sumthing...
i din went for Shisha..
isk..isk...
i din went for tat...
T.T
sad sad..
hope nex time..
went 2 Piramid..
i again can ply wit tat stuff~~!!
den i bought shirt..
kekex...

jx tat for 2day la...
i tink 2day i din eat at all..
even my DINNER~!!
cux din feel hungry..
jx very SICK =(
eww~~!!!


oyasumi nasai..
muackx..
miss ya guys and babes~~

++ C O C O N U T + + v p 1 0 + + V A M P I R E ++

No comments: