♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Friday, June 5, 2009

FeiMui2dayVeryLazi~~!!!

fei mui~~!! xixi~~
2day fei mui sick jor..
t.t wuwuwuwu
so cham...
whole day no energy at all..
2day i din went for my gutar practice..
t.t
dunno teacher will scld mi ont..
so scare..
hmn..
2day i woke up at 1pm..
cux ytrday slpt around 2am gua[i tink so]
hmn..
i woke up d..
i saw my fon gt lot msg...
=="
andy,lawrance and julius gt msg mi..
bt i lazi reply..
sry o..
kekex^^
done wit my shower..
my stomach strt starving d..t.t
mean i hving my..
breakfast+lunch=?? =="
i went dwn looking for food...
my mum prepare burger for mi..
i call my sis and bro..
try nt 2 use alot of dishes..
cux i very lazi wana wash...
so..
2day i jx wash...
fork,spoon,cups and plates oly..
yea~~
finis wit washing those dishes..
i went up took my hwrks..
and do..
cux 2day i gt tuition..
i nt yt finis up the wrks..
i jx done few quest oly...
den i dun1 do d...
i go bak slp again..
woah~~!!
so tired..
i slpt at 4pm..i woke up at 7pm..
i lazi wanna eat my dinner..
den i went for shower..
den go tuition d...
in the tuition.
i cant concentrate at all...
kept tink bout guitar camp =="
haha... siok sendiri..
at last..
i end up wit my tuition..
den i went bak oly eat my dinner...
my supper+dinner=???
=="
den..
i on my pc...
strt reply those coment in..
fs...
facebook..
tagged..
and blogging..
and oso ply msn..
okla..
jx 4 2day la..
i wan ply my guitar d..
kekex..
addicted d...
=="
nitex..
muackx..
miss ya~~!!
++ C O C O N U T + + v p 1 0 + + V A M P I R E ++

No comments: