♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Thursday, June 4, 2009

bout2day~!

2day...i very tired...
so i woke up at 1pm...
t.t
my whole body very pain a..
i very hard 2 move..
plus more..
i strt sick d...
having bad flu t.t
hmn..
den i had my breakfast d..
around 2 pm..
i strt blogging...ply my fs and ply msn..
till nw..
nw my bakbone pain d..
t.t
i 2mr dun1 go for body check up a...
t.t
haha..
den..my dinner d...
i chat wit..
andy..
i had my son..
my both lui....
cheong yick...
tat jee..
chun fai..
zhi seong..
mr.Dj
hong zai..
jasom
lawrance..
and julius..
^^
jx tat..
+ + C O C O N U T + + v p 1 0 + + V A M P I R E ++.

No comments: