♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Saturday, June 6, 2009

bitch?? = bitches babes?? i tink so...

FeiMui is a..
childish kid...
Enjoy her SINGLE life...

2day..
i very enjoy wit my DAY =)
so mani pple comfort mi wor...
haha..
they call mi dun bother wit tat bitch[jux let her bark la...]..
so happy nehx..
therefore..
they oso call mi dun dirty up my blog..
kekex..^^
although i din hv bf..
bt around mi..
gt alot pple hu wanna chase mi..
carmen..
u're rite..
i jux 4gt tat kind of frenz..
she jux a useles frenz..
without thinking frenzs de feeling...
JUX BE MYSELF~ =)
hmn..
2day...
having lunch wit my family..
den went bak home d..
i sms wit Rave dear...
he was gt shock..
tat i having dix kind of frenz....
he jux call mi ignore it...
he oso say mi..
try 2 B myself...
he told mi..
u're my childish baby =)
hehe....
muackx..
yea..
he understand mi well...
kekex...
wad bout andy/win son/jie jie??
they oso say...
dun bother tat bitch barking in ur blog..
jux ignore it..
jux try 2 b happy...
and thkx 2...
tat pple givng u coment..
panda??? cute wad...
haha...
better than a bitch..
yea~~
tat's rite...
haha..
wad bout Julius dear??
yea..
he oso telling mi..
baby..
dun angry d k...
jx ignore tat bitch k??
jx b happy..
u angry ltr no lengleng n cute d lo..
muackx...^^
wad bout my dear didi...
my dear lui lui...
my dear zai zai...
and my dear sis....
they oso call mi ignore it..
cux tat kind of things..
non educted de human oly will do tat..
owex backstab pple...
^^
wad bout my gang??
they oso very hard 2 blive..
tat bitch is dix kind of person..
except hp la...
owex stick wit her..
=="
den at nite..
i went shopping wit my family...
i buy sum comics....
fake lashes..
mask...
alot..
i 4gt d..
kekex...
thkx dady..
4 gving mi moni 2 spend...
kekex..
muackx..
i lub u dad~!!
yea..
nw i oly realise..
in my life...
without bf..
i oso hv alot pple sek mi...
dix is my life tat fill wit LOVES and HAPPINESS~!!

2 comments:

Huan said...

haha.... life is always be good.... enjoy your life xDXDXD

SoyaMiLk Maemi Nakamura said...

yea..
tat's my life~ =)