♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Thursday, June 4, 2009

Pic wit frenzs at KL

sry..
i late post up my pic..
tat taken at...
31st may 2009
i hang out wit my frenzs~~
^^
hope u all enjoy~~!!
at KL cntral..
all in different style~~!
mumi and my KC

yea~~
frenzs~~
and my baby..
Jack~~!
in gasolin(sungai wang)
lol..
lol..
baby Jack..
hungry d...
the guys~~
sunshine~~
cool~~
nerd~~!!
muack~~!!
order food~!!
remix version..
funny~~!
cool~!!
normal~~!!
mi at times square de toilet~~
in times square~!!
in summer cafe~~!
taiwan cuisine~!
Jack..
again hungry d~!
he wan order sum food..
XD
waiting for food~!
mi in lolita style~~!
mi wit baby~!

Baby Jack tired d~!
Babes~!
my food~!
the last place~!
Pavilion~!

~ End ~

No comments: