♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Saturday, June 4, 2011

therandomweek.

bonjour :D
Soya is here again.
this week i was busying with my exam again.
dis week is Front Desk week.
full with exam :(
On the thurs,
my fren told me that we had our Pastry class,
on the friday morning is a replacement
for next week Pastry kitchen class.
And on friday
we had our marketing and account exam :(

this little noti Soya :D
i did not had my evening nap.
i used that time to study FOOD SCIENCE.
the boring subject :(
my face so damn pale :/
The notes and my colourful pen and highlight.
Our Formula for acc :(
mess up!
me in the kitchen class.
while waiting for my product done.
i camwhore awhile
and
study marketing that exam at 11am.
all waiting for the pastry to be done in the oven deck.
sit on the kitchen floor and brainstorm.
LoL! so stress :/
me and my group member product!
almond fillings :D
Puff pastry.
crop it :p
On thurs!
My last glasss for McD.
I had collected all the glass :D
bravoe!
no more McD for the following weeks.
i had done my random post :)
Bonne journée :D
Au reviour!

No comments: