♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The refresh Soya

Soya is here again !
just back from Cahayian gathering 4hours ago !
LoL ! the gathering at One Utama.
The place i been :
1. Sharon house ( fetch Sharon )
2. Rachel house ( fetch Rachel )
3. Steam King feed our stomach cux hungry.
4. One Utama, MoonSoon ID cut hair ( Cowlyn )
5. Seoul Garden ( take pic -.-! )
6. Dai Pai Dong ( feed my stomach with parents )
7. In the House !

Soya cut jor hair :(
my long hair become short hair.
so uncomfortable !
cant play with my hair liao :(
Sobz! Sobz! Sobz!
Faster grow la !
Now let's the picture talk bout it !

Miss the long length hair geh me :'(
now no more super dooper long hair :/
my hair become this short !
kinda love it although SHORT !
thanks to Cowlyn !
forget take picture with him -.-!
the before and after geh me !
my hair :/
All the way back to Klang.
when can reach home wor !
hate the dark highway !
At Steam King :)
yak fan with my darls !
Chin ( Rachel ) , Kien ( Sharon )
Me ( Soya ) and Kellie ( hahah! she did not come with us )
Hungry ! Hungry ! Hungry !
Ngor sei us :/
Our lunch/Dinner ?!
Yeay !
Drive all the way to One Utama !
Rachel Lau :p
Inside Moonsoon ID :)
mane hairstylist ku :)
LoL!
The Couple :)
The Group pic !
this size look better.
if enlarge the image is blur :'c
thankx to that waiter :'x
Kien.Kellie.Me.Chin
langsung xnampak i at all :(
Busy eat wor !
me and Kien !
Me and Amirul ! :)
I bet u know him :)
u can see him in Sport newspaper :)
but currently i dont know he stop drive his Go-Cart or not.
i did not ask :x
me and Huey Mun :)
The Lenglui :)
The Genuis,Li Yun :)
hehehehehe!
left :
me > Sharon > Chin > Li Yun > Kellie
plan wan go where eat ?!
Kepong Steamboat or Zanmai?!
^w^ Just for today ^w^
i updated my blog :)
Enjoys !
Bonne Nuit !
i wan off to study my thurs exam !

No comments: