♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Sunday, June 26, 2011

outing with my superb babes !

Soyaaaaaaa is here !!
meow ! meow !
how are you my readers :D
hope u have a nice day with ur couples/friends and family.

friday :D
me and my babes !
Sharon.Rachel and Kellie off to Midvally !
we have our dinner !
1st destination : off to Rachel house while wait for Kellie!
around 7pm oly off to midvalley !
wt* traffic jam !
reach there around 8.30pm.
me and kellie off to cotton on.
sharon and rachel off to gong cha den off to Ding Tai Fung.
then kellie go changkak KL with his boyfie.
me and the 3 babes of to station 1.

me at Rachel room :p
both of them busy checking bout branded !
i bought this !
sharon and rachel !
me and Gong Cha !
The Menu !
my original pearl milk tea !
my fried rice.
lucky Rachel share with me.
if not im oin to waste the food!
siu long bao :)
cold chicken !
kellie !
her noodle~
Sharon !
her noodle beef soup !
the kai ding :D
i love this lot !
dessert !
yam roll !
me and Sharon!
xxxx the world.
jam 99 !
station 1 !
mau try?!

No comments: