♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Your Day ♥ ♥

Boooo!!
i'm back Smiley
today i'm not emo.Smiley

hmnnn.
today kinda tired.Smiley
yesterday slep early manatau having nightmare.Smiley
Shit!!!! make me awake on 3 am.Smiley
i cant sleep back.
i need wait till 5.30am to bcum your alarm clock.
how i know u also can woke up.Smiley
hmnnn.
today my phone supppper silents.Smiley
other than my pet bro & friends text me.
uncomfortable again SmileySmiley
then i went for driving lesson.
ewww.damn it! so hot man!Smiley
i hate it.i learn parking.3point turn & naik bukit.
damn hard especially wanna turn the steering.
i hate that alot!!Smiley

reach home.
my stomach start crying for food dy.
then i have a piece of choco cake Smiley
yummmy.

till the afternoon in facebooks.
i found back my primary friends.
that lost for long time.
haha..
Smiley

then the evening.
i still not yet off my facebooks.Smiley
guess up.i found what in my new feeds.
it's make me LOL!!Smiley
Mr.JuJu's mom want him get a gf to control him.
omg! i go spamming at his comment box
even those pretty babes oso tease at him.Smiley
he's a playboy,kaki club.den bla.bla.bla.
he told us he wanna stay single.
loooools.Smiley
then he kept make joke at me.
said wan burn my house.
damn sampat.
i more things more funny is.
he invite me to his wedding ceremony,
then he wan marry me.

Oh my Good God!Smiley
why i having nonsense friend like him.
dont 1 talk his bad things dy.
later he really come burn my house.
loooooools.Smiley
then i kept tagged people in my facebook.
cause i'm too boring dy!!
then i chat with my lion!
The best lion in the world.
and i'm the bunny :3
he also another 1 who like to bully me.
then update my profile pictures.
ewww.
few of my friends said wanna cubit my round and baby face.Smiley
i wont let u all cubit! dont 1 my face getting chubby :(
boring tilll wanna bang wall.Smiley

few hours ago.
only receive your msg.
you busy do homeworks :)
i hate the homeworks alot.
but homeworks make us gain something new :)Smiley

i think for today~!!
chaozzzzz.Smiley

No comments: