♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.
♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.
♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.
♥ So think before you Act too!
♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?
♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!
♥♥ Do not spam here!
♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.
♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.
♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥



Sunday, January 3, 2010

i'm back to school :):)

Omg!!
Is that me??
me wearing my government school uniform.

cant believe that.
i didn't change at all.

this picture i took it yesterday :)
Omg!
she's cute & innocent :x
I can't believe that i still can wore up my uniform :)
that kept in the closet for 2 years :)
That's me :)
my eye bag :(
Hmn!!
i'm wearing private school's uniform.
look mature abit. haha.
I falll in love to myself. haha. over acting :):)
i think i gonna go back school to have it.
my high school life.
although the subjects are bored'em like assholes :x
but i enjoy having fun studies,
with my teachers&friends&my mates :)

hope my college life will getting fun!
enjoyable!
and full with joyfull :):)


for those 2010 students
who having UPSR,PMR,SPM&STPM.

good luck then include those people having exam.
my&yours goal for 2010. will achieve :):)

4 comments:

Ivo Serentha and Friends said...

My compliment for your blog and pictures included,I encourage you to photoblog

CLICK PHOTOSPHERA

Even week another photo album

Greetings from Italy,

Marlow

Vampire Maemi Nakamura said...

okay :)
thkx for visiting my blog.
and for the comment :)

Jason Chen said...

cheh..tought u still scol

Vampire Maemi Nakamura said...

no more high schl life for me.