♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Wednesday, February 3, 2010

another day had been thru :s

ewwwww.
my eye so bengkak :(
i need recover back my eye!!
waiting for you call,i'm sick.
call i'm angry.
call i'm desperate for your voice.
i'm listening to the song.
we used to sing thru the phone.
do you remember, butterfly, early summer?
It's playing on repeat, just like when we would meet
Like when we would meet

you're busy with your life.
and i busy rotting in the house.
i feel that i had left out.
although sometime you make me feel sweet.
but did u really mean it?
i hope you mean it.
for those promises that u had promise me.

haha.
isn't a song o wad?
sound familiar rite?
blek :P:p:P
i'm really rotting in the house.
my gosh~~
still got 1 week then can celebrate Chinese New Year liao.
so happy but it's boring for me.
almost ever year also stay in the house.
eww_ww_ww_ww_ww_ww_
hmmnnn.
hope i can get it my lisence soon.
but dont know will pass onot for my test :(
sad betul.
tomorrow practise parking those stuff for last day.
hope i can make it properly.
but very hot le.
:( sad betul :(

2 comments:

Huan said...

haha... Chinese New Year come my house la... in Kuala Krai... won't bored one... haha...

driving test when? good luck anyway...

SoyaMiLk Maemi Nakamura said...

loooools.
so far.

on 8th feb :s