♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Friday, January 15, 2010

happy birthday to myself.

OMg!!!!!
i already 18 years old.
but i wanna maintain 17 :D
but in cantonese they all always said.
sap pat sui pok pok chui.
looools.
maintain cute i think so.
haha.
so so so so so so.
i almost whole day face in front my dekstop.
you know what am i doin???
counting how many people wish me for my birthday.
kinda lame rite???
currently 281 people wish me.
haha.
pukul 12 only will stop :D

weeee.
i ngam ngam 18years old wor.
boleh masuk club-bling dy :)
someone said that to me.

1st wish~!!!!
(sorry i cant tell out)
2nd wish
(oso cant tell out)
3rd wish
hope all my family and friends stay healthy.
one more things everybody oso wan de la.
owex money masuk pocket :D


HappY BirthDay To Myself!!!
this year din celebrate in club.
hope next year can la.