♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Sunday, January 17, 2010

the tiring day :D

The sweetest Day :D
Hurray.
i think this is the confirm record for 2010.
the total is 237 :D
hiak hiak.
break last year record lo.
hope next year can break record la.
haha.
today i off to shopping at Sunway Pyramid :D
hurray.i bought alot of outfit.
while the fat ass.
he lepak with his frenzs.
and having fun with his BABES.

i saw a nike shoes.
i want it alot.
but not dare ask my dad.
so i wanna kept money buy ownself :D
don't know can keep till that much ont.
cause i want use it as for my dance class :D

just for today.
i'm goin having my sweet day with the fat ass.
haha.
chaozzzzz...

No comments: