♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Monday, January 18, 2010

M.I.S.S

we_ee_ee_ee_ee_ee_ee_ee_!!Smiley
i'm back Smiley
misss_you_all_much Smiley

so today the boring day Smiley
i'm rotting in the house again.
nothing to let me play with it.
ewwwww.hate it a lot.
feel wanna go back school lepak la.
if not wanna go for a shop but lack of money Smiley
i had spend all my money Smiley

hmmmn.
today i in the house.Smiley
watch television
Smiley
hear song
Smiley
sleeping
Smiley
online
Smiley
errrrrrrrrrrrrr.
i didn't play with my phone.
cause you still not yet reply my text.
maybe you busy with something else.
so i don't want to disturb you.
while you busy with your stuffff Smiley

miss him.Smiley
miss you.Smiley
miss her.Smiley
miss them.Smiley
miss friends.Smiley
miss the moment.Smiley
miss the night.Smiley
miss the day.Smiley
miss the way.Smiley
miss everything.Smiley

xoxo
Smiley

No comments: