♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Monday, August 29, 2011

wad am i doing in the kitchen?!

holaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !
the chubby Soya going to update again :D
what am i doing in the kitchen again?
hurm.. hurm..
what a nice department i enter now.
but kinda tiring D:
i am not superwomen in the kitchen !
but i am trying to become SUPERWOMEN now !
com' on ! let's jump into our picture now !

me :D
my eyebag @.@
saddy D:
what a nice weather for me to chill in the balcony.
nice view :D
nice weather :D
too bad !
left out what?
let you all guess.
THINK ! THINK ! THINK !
STARBUCKS hot coffee.
it will makes my day wonderful !
feel hungry?
wanna try rm 98++ lobster ?
hahaha!
i just tried it.
hahaha ! yummy-licious.
i know to cook dy :p
me and the new dishes :D
from Sous Chef !
Prawn vol-au-vents
wan eat or not? :D
heheheh !!
wulala~~
Oystersssss !
my favourite !
hohohoho !
i know you want to finish up :p
meow ! meow !
just for today :D
i will update more !
sooon ! :D
Stay tune !
take care readers..
especially Penang readers.
almost 24/7 raining non-stop.
dont fall sick.
wish all my frens,
Selamat Hari Raya ;
maaf zahir dan batin :D

No comments: