♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Friday, August 12, 2011

olaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !

hurmm..
what am i going to blog for today ,
in the middle of the night.
BARTENDER :)
im LoVin It !
love the job till MAX !
i start learn to made some famous inter.Cocktails.
love that !
Do infront of the Guest :)
1. Guest Order.
2. ask me to make it all the best to the drinks for them.
3. Result? they love it.
hahaha !!!
i did not try at all.
make it ! balance it !
mix and Shake ! :)

I made few of the cocktails :
Singapore sling.
Bananarama.
Cools Banana.
Dinos Mamak.
Wild Orchid.
Long Island tea.
Apple Mojito.
Snake Bite Antidote.
Gin+Tonic.
Black Label+Coke.

Hurmmm...
i need to keep it up with my DREAMS.
GoodLuck in my Journey !!!

That's me :)
getting fat or wad?
Lolipop?!
sweet?!
GUESSSS it :)
is a SUGAR :)
my MoCKTAIL :)
Big Apple II
I in the Bar :D
the Cocktails i made.
few of the drinks did not snap it.
cux busy :(
Nites :)
its been tiring nite for me :D
with Love ;
XoXo

No comments: