♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The new random life?

Holaaa !
Soya is going to update her blog about ;
She went into New department ( Kitchen )
Pity her? :'(
FML !
1st day to new department and turns to 1st day period -.-z!
i cant even stand well oso :(
in the morning ( breakfast )
busy cooking OmeLet :(
we learnt to make salad today !
our Salad Ingredient,
Chef busy giving Briefing.
Salad :p
Me and Sharon in the Chiller :D

ugly geh me :)
Yummy Dessert !

Ice-cream :D
Chicken Breast !
Spegethi
me and Sharon went to Tesco clear stock !
Our Dinner Time ;
in KFC :D
Mine ! mine !
tHE eND :))

No comments: