♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Sunday, August 21, 2011

all my life with Snoopy !

Holaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !
im back again !
imma going to blog bout ;
20th and 21st august :)
but i blog bout 21st august sin.

Today Sun !
which mean my holiday :)
love yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !
my car again gott prob.
lack money again.
FmL !
i need to stop use money like water.
no lame stufff..
i again need faster blog finis and fly back to fetch my babe,
that work in Hard Rock !

me !
today clean house.
wait my friend for dinner.
we had our dinner at Aseana cafe.
now at Snoopy House relax,
Woodstock :)
Coffee Mocha.
My swiss roll !
we all at Aseana Cafe.
This post is bout yesterday.
saturday.
we again went to Strait Quay.
i bought this lovely Candles :)
Dinner at Secret Recipe !
Ice_lemon Tea.
Me and Sharon!
Yum Cha time..
1st round..
My mousse and Crepe Cakes ( sharon's )
me at the shop :p
Busy camwhore again.... -.-!
Mr.Brown :)
Lol!!
snooopy get Shock !
Stop pls !!
naughty Snoopy !
Ouch !
Franklin kick my a**
Just for today !
finis update my bloggie.
at Last !!!
wait for more...
i will be update more.
Bye ! take carez readers !
enjoy ur life tilll max !

No comments: