♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Monday, August 22, 2011

The first week in kitchen..

hohohohohohohohohoho !!!
me at here blogging in Snoopy House again.
me going too blog about in the first week in kitchen.
Kinda fun.
i learn few things in kitchen :)
now let's the pictures talk bout it :)

me in kitchen suits.
with Chef new a la carte food.
his new food.
beside Tamarin Garden.
Fried Chicken Boxing.
Learn to cut Chicken Boxing.
so ugly :(
Char Kuey Teow :)
hahah ! i learn this too !
Hohohohoho !
try to Cook !!!
A la Carte FOood :)
Honey Lemon from Chef !
New recipe Waffle.
by using flour :)
Speghetti :D
Chicken Breast :p
Dessert :D
yummy-licious !
Pandan Layer cakes!
Salmon Burger with Chips!
Reheat?
Warm it?
cook it?
toast it?
My breakfast Station !! :D
hohohoh !
Salad!
Salad again !
chef teaching us cooking !
Ingredients !
here's my 1st week in kitchen update :p
Yummy ! ^.^
hohohohohohohoo !
hope i dont gained fat in this 6 weeks :(

No comments: