♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Friday, September 25, 2009

yesterday~!!!

24 September 2009~!!!!
it suppose 2 be a nerdy day for me..
tat time i was doin my homwrks..
school homeworks a~!
damn lots..

tilll afternoon around 4 pm..
woot...
gues up~!!
Hui Pink drove car bring me go out..
LoL..
but i feel like i tumpang her car go out oly..
cux she fetch The Cheong Yick(LCCY)
back to klang..

people who going out:
Dudes:
Chun Hoe,Cheong Yick,Wai Meng,Kae Chyn,Ping Zheng
babe:
Me the 1(Jessie)
TomBoy:
Hui Pink~!!

People i met yesterday:
Anthony..
5v2 de malay frenz(4gt wad name d..psps..i tink taufiq)at Mcd~
my last time de class 5v3..tat malay guy...i oso 4gt his name d...psps...

we reach there around 5 something gua~!!
4gt d..
> have lunch/dinner at BBQ plaza~!(i ate very less)
>YumCha at McD with Anthony~!!(sweet)
> alone at secret recipe while waiting for family..
> bought cookie monster...
> watch movie till 12am++
> reach home around 1 am...
> Tired <

My Baby Cookie Monster~!!!
hehe...
kinda cute...
i gonna buy Elmo next time..
o(^.^)o
At BBQ Plaza~
having lunch or dinner?
both of my cousin bro(Kae Chyn&Ping Zheng)
the other is my Frenz[(cheong Yick)LCCY]
Tomeboy(hui Pink)
&
my both cousins~!
haix~!!
again boring time..
alone at secret recipe reading magazine..
while waiting for parents....
i wait them for an hours~!!
they came around 9pm..
ish~!!
yesterday i bought de cookie monster~!!
my Bro~!!!
kakax..
v met each other around 7 something..
i tink so...
haha....
yum Cha at Mcd??
he was complain bout my outfit..
den talk bout college life....
blah~! blah~! blah~!
ish..
tat time..
i very malu ler..
my mind stuck~!!
suddenly dunno what 2 speak..
eng/chinese???????
i was crap around...
ish~!!
kakax..
there..
his face..
cute rite???
dun jealous tat i have a cute bro~!!
but he will be leaving m'sia nex year on July~!!
went aust for 4years~!!
Omg..
i gonna miss him Like Fcuk~!!
~ Just for 2day ~

No comments: