♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wed_Nes_Day

Fei mui punya head..
look like coconut LMAO =="
RC u told me u din shut ur eye..
u see the pic..
Promote kellie's bottle tat...
same with khairaj???
what a nasty girl~!
ply with choco muffin...
u see her teeth..
Yuck..
LoL XD
Chinese society~!!
=="
speechless....
what are they looking at??
kellie's lantern..
izt???
hanging lantern in school~!!
Our group de..
simply~!easy~! and nice~!
1st group de...
all busy helping..
u see yk and kellie??
playing around...
dunno wad group de..
psps..
helping hand...
my eye like hush puppy la..
ish~!
ouch..
ks injured..
prank o real de??
kellie still can laugh till so sweet...
weee...
Oh No..again??
ish~!!
lantern~!
playing with the scissors??
not fun at all...
2day in school...
ECA time...
We talk bout..
graduation de stuff...
college de stuff..
form5 trip...
HuI Wen's story..
kellie story..
guys topic..
till..
chinese society..
busy hanging lantern in the school....
^6^

hmn...
PMR students having trial..
hope..
all SSC f3 students....
whole M'sian students who having Pmr trial...
and my Silly sister..
hope they...

gOOd Luck in their exam..
^6^

No comments: