♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Tuesday, September 22, 2009

mcD&Pizza Hut~!! yummy...










i tink i goin fat soon~!!!
i having fast food as my dinner...
McDSmileys and Pizza Hut~!!
woot....
i dunno how many kilogram gonna increase again..
t.t
no choice..
I'M FREAKING FOR HAVING FAST FOOD~!!
actually i wan order choco milk shake..
too bad...
they din hv for delivery servise..
i tink so..
t.t
nvrmind..
i ate for my dinner:
>Burger
>Fries
>cokeSmileys
>sunDaeSmileys
>Pizza
>apple pie~!!
wee..
so full man.....
i wondering am i crazy o wad.....
suddenly freak in having fast food~

and the stupid kuro gor~!!
go aust din leave msg gv mi at all..
suddenly say pheww~!!
mei i at australia~!!
ish..
kinda angry.....
i dont care he owex owe me an ice-cream~!!


Gtg now...
phwee..
hope 2mr i'lll enjoy my shopping with frenzs..
and oso Happy birthday 2 cheah Wai Meng~!!

2 comments:

Huan said...

Good lo... Last Friday and Saturday I had McD burgers as my dinner... Hah... eat in the train... nicer than KFC zinger burger though XD

SoyaMiLk Maemi Nakamura said...

reali o?
so enjoy?