♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Monday, September 21, 2009

move on!

can i cover up the tattoo...
that stick at my body forever??
what a cute didi~!
my sis's frenzs...
chow wenn..
he reali dai gor zai...
c dix guy..
owex act cute....
he still owe mi a cup of tea~!!
ply webcam with him...
while he chatting with my sis..

[Picture.of.me.webcame.with.Jack.Chia]

2nite watch 2 movies...
me Ft
Daddy,Mummy,Sister&Brother.
hope i'll enjoy my movies.
hope nothing will interupt my mind.
everything is over.
everything had recover back to normal.
hope i will Enjoy my McD.
the Pathway become a tough way for me to move on.
but i will move on without giving up.
i will always remember the scars that be with me....
The scars had hurt me badly...

No comments: