♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tues_day~!

in the pc lab~!
C.H & S.K & K.S
act cute o??
kellie..
lu buat apa kat situ~!
again him~!
kellie & me~!

YK & Kellie & Me~!
in the class~!
LoL..
bz take pic during maths class~!
my bottle and my pensil case~!
you tidur ke buat hwrks?
again dix mental gal~!
They busy doin maths...
look so serious wor..
again dix two soh poh~!
international school..
wan join?
my car~
got teacher still wannna take pic~!
concentrate la~
dix girl..
reali freak in taking pic...
the girls~
NG 1
The babes~
sweetnYa~!
way back home~!
me and the noty boy[my cousin]~!
my eye bengkak d..
T.T
look like panda d..
that's for 2day...
2mr goin take alot alot pic..
mwaxx..

No comments: