♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Saturday, April 30, 2011

Salut!!
comme alle vous?!
Soya is here again!
miss u all muchie!!! hehehe!!

today imma blog lots lots lots lots dy!
since today can on9 well :)

29april2011,friday.
having pastry class..
6 of my class members attend only..
we make mango and vanilla baravais :)
too bad i din take pic of my product :(
hehe!! tat's me!
borrow chef's chef hat!
me in the pastry kitchen!
macaroon!!!
sweet sweet and fresh macaroon..
made by Chef Karam :)
the ingredients :)
mango.mint.cherry.
haroon!
siewlinn.Xian..
busy study marketting.
cux the next class we have marketting exam :/
this pic on 27april2011.
i having my kitchen class..
while my collegues in Group 2..
having serving class..
they were craving fruits,
that will be using in our Final exam.
buffet theme..
serving class will be busy..
kitchen class will be free..
cux done cooking and waiting for eating!!
yummy!!!
Done both of the class..
i mean serving start clearing..
and the kitchen class students start eating!!
three of them busy re-cook the beef and eat..
ahaha!!
eating non-stop!
omg!! nak balik nie!!
haha!!
re-cook!!
cook for ownself eat!
26april2011. we end class early..
around 1pm :)
we went to Sunway singK!!!!
2st time 13 members went to singk :)
all sing like crazy pple..
eating time!
the list!
busy order!
wiit!
my meal!
menu!
the tissue?! not tissue ok!
is savior( dnt knw spell)
me :)
in the lift!
bye bye!! :0
on 25april.
sad :( my eye getting ugly..
owex lack of tdo!!
i need back my;
8hours sleeping time not 4-5hours sleeping time!!
my eye mask!
my french book!!!
import from France!!
i better take care this book well!!
Au Revoir!!

Mr Jack is in Msia now!!
not in New Zealand!!
Welcome back dude!

No comments: