♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Monday, April 4, 2011

ait! ait! the New day and the new term.

Bonjour!
Je mappelle Soya ^6^
ahahaha!!!!!
Je vuez allet o universite.
i learnt French!
SO from today onwards my blog will be Rojak.
got french.Bahasa melayu.Cantonese.Chinese.Japanese.English.
LoL! i learnt tat much dy wor =/
don't 1 waste my time dy.
*photo session*

2011 Planner.
my new toy!
lomo :p:p
instant camera. hohohoho ^6^
at last bought it.
3/3/2011,sunday.
me and my lil sis went to 3 place =/
mid-valley.pyramid.aeon jusco.
can die doe..
go to 3 places in a day.tired sei me..
having lunch at kiku-zakura.
nice place to have lunch.
ehehehe!
nice cup :)
cold ocha.
lol!
the tired face :/
not enuf slp at all.
my lil sis :p
the Japanese pizza.
lol! some thing like tako..
At pyramid :/
my tired face again :@
otw to Aeon Jusco :)
ahaha!!
* Just for today *
_ Au Revoir_

Hope nothing happen to me.
this is the first and the last.
pls give me a chance.
God Bless.

No comments: