♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Sunday, April 10, 2011

Random-ness with Mr.Jack outing.

Salut!
imma going to blog bout ytrday thingy..
9th april 2011,saturday.
me and Mr.Jack hangout.
cus he wan to buy his stuff.
he asked me to acc him -.-!
moreover i in the house nth to do also.
we went to Pyramid >> we went to Botanic Garden.
Pyramid- having lunch.Buy stuff.having hi-tea at tutti frutti.
Botanic Garden: have a walk and Photoshoot.

tat's me!
thkx to Jack for the pic :)
love it alots!
my short leg leg :s
Lunch time at Pyramid.
korean food.
our food.
Hi-tea time :)
tutti frutti.
yummmy-licous!
i edit this pages :)
my cacat skill.
the fountain!
the beautiful bridge.
i love this lots.
dnt knw why..
just for today~
imma going out later.
Au revoir!

No comments: