♥♥ DisclaimeR ♥♥

♥ This is my blog.

♥ You got no rights to stop me from blogging here.

♥ I got the right to BLOG whatever i want.

♥ So think before you Act too!

♥ If you dislike reading,or dislike me?,Enjoy your stay?

♥ Just get lost..Shoo!!

♥♥ Do not spam here!

♥♥ Don't ever Judge me,when you aren't prefect either.

♥♥ Lastly,i'm not sociable but i'm friendly.

♥ This blog is brought to you by SoyaMiLk. ♥







Wednesday, April 27, 2011

my home! my family! my friends!

ait ait!
bonjour!!
now i at campus lab on9...
the line is sucks too..
i cant upload my pic well :(
sad case doe...
now dy 8.57am...
my class goin start at 9am...
so i just will make simple post :)
those pic i took from Valentina :)
Gud luck to her in DH 38!!!
DH36 will owex remember u!
hearts u much darl!

this are my home!
my big family members!
my lovely classmates :)
they used to shout.laugh out loud and joking in the class..
is the warm warm group.
altough is 3 group combine together..
G1.G2.G3 :)
the family pic!!

The family pic! heart Them very the much!


Group 1 @ 2 @ 3 class rept!


My super the noisy class :)
crazy class...


My classs! Group 1!


group 1 ladies!


Group 1 guys! :)


Group 2


Group 3


Love this much!!!!!!
Thkx to Valentina!!

No comments: